Aug 21, 2011

The Bee card with Hero Arts Floral scallop and Sixxiz dies

I've been experimenting with my new tool, this is my latest card for one of my craft buddies, a close friend who introduced me to this hobby... 'the master poisoner' we affectionately call her.. who 's just an expert at handicrafts. The white background makes use of a sizzix embossing die, a little hard to see, unless you enlarge.



Big Flower in centre made with Sizzix dies, the white pattern is stamped on.

Flower Pot Card /using Prima flowers(miniature to add on to main card)


I'm still muddling through colour blends and mix as  I work. ....More to come while I have the time...

Have a good work week (I'll try) and happy crafting if you do...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

To help the poor help themselves...

Books I've read and a few I plan to..

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog