Wanting best for my Kids..

A sms conversation with a pal of mine - do we stress, why we stress, what if we don't stress the kids... it's all about education and the system that perpetuates it.

Why do we do it, we just want the best like everyone else for them..we can't help it.

What's best - a good job, a good salary. how about good memories of childhood .. they need time to make those I remind myself.

It's a constant battle to push or let go.

I want them to have childhood memories worth having. 
I can't prevent all the bad ones but I can help with time to make happy ones.

Comments

I guess they call it parenting. :-) And yes, we're all (us, parents, that is) in it together. Good post.

Greetings from London.
julochka said…
we all worry about this and it's hard to know what's best at any given moment. but trying and being aware will get you far. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about pressure

Time to regroup.