Funny bone - do you have one?

Mine doesn't always work. 

Do you have a sense of humour.? Not everyone does.

One of my three kids does not I discover, somehow I am not surprised, sad but it's not his fault. It's something one develops (or not) as a consequence of life, at the right point in life. I only hope one can develop it and it 's never too late.

I think if you are happy enough and secure enough in your own shoes you probably would have one already.

Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that humor excites in those who lack it. ~George Saintsbury

So can you laugh at yourself ? If you can then you are well- adjusted.

Who else would agree with me .....

Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. ~Mark Twain

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is. ~Francis Bacon

Comments

Humour is what saves us from total destruction sometimes. Great post.

Greetings from London.

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about pressure

Time to regroup.