Odd thoughts (and doubts)

I don't always know what's best but I know what's right.
I may not be the best mother in the world, but I do my best.
Every child has a right to live, to feel safe, to be loved. It is my job to ensure they do.
No child is perfect, they are all perfect to me.
Mischief! It's all part of the plan
If it doesn't feel right, it's not. If it doesn't feel natural, it cannot be.
If my child is not happy, I'm not.
If my child cannot express himself out loud, there is a reason.
Is there enough laughter
Are there enough cookies.
Have I given my child memories of balloons, fries and ice cream.
Is it enough.........
I cannot follow my mother's parenting pattern,
but I can follow how (much)love is given.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about pressure

Time to regroup.