Plants in a highrise



Bought a couple of books on houseplants from Amazon, can't wait for them to arrive.

Been busy with kids' stuff, time to get back to my blogging, my reading ...and my scrapbooking... but first my gardening...


Lipstick. surviving and flowering after a break...

These hang outside my home where some of the morning sun can catch them.



This variety of money plant (pothos) is doing well but the Song of India sitting just behind it as wilted away rapidly recently.
 The green non-flowering plants are surviving better.

But there are elements of the humidity and wind factor that have a sad impact on my houseplants. Mostly a whole plant can go from healthy to sudden decline very fast and there's nothing I can seem to do to slow or stop it from dying eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about pressure

Time to regroup.