Home during CNY holidays but not tossing raw fish.

Pink Episcia, sweet blooms from
my balcony garden
Plans never always turn out the way you expect them. So instead of driving across the causeway tomorrow I'm spending the long break at home in Singapore.

It will mean I'll be getting 6 hours more rest than I would have plus plus, of course add on the traffic jam time crawling across the causeway back and forth. There's a always a silver lining somewhere when you think about it.

It probably also means I'll be doing more sleeping than I had planned. Is that good? I don't think so.

Quiet time, time to read the books, fiddle with the plants, time to do some more scrapbook card experiments and may be more time to do some walking trails and therefore exercise.
We do have a lot of parks, just check check out the N Parks website. Amazing actually, there's so many. I'm thinking let's check out the Labrador with a friend.


Will Lo Hei (toss raw fish) after the weekend.


There were no eggs at the supermarket. The foreign workers are not the only ones who return home at this time, apparently the chickens do too.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talking about pressure

Time to regroup.