Talking about pressure

Is pressure relative?

I have worked all my life except the 6 months or so, that allowed me to look after dad after his bypass and get out of one pressure cooker, only to get into another one 6 months later.

If a break had been possible, in and out I might have been able to enjoy some small amount of time seeing my kids grow up.

Regrets come too late. Life would have been drastically different if I had decided to do things very differently.

If my life growing up had been different, where would I be today.

Would I have had three kids?
Would my path have taken a different turn.?
Heaven only knows.

Comments

I sometimes, too, ponder life's "ifs". Beautiful post. Thanks. I hope you and yours are fine.

Greetings from London.

Popular posts from this blog

Time to regroup.